The winner of the BEST FESTIVAL SHORT FILM will have the opportunity to have his/her film listed on Prime Video after we have determined it's eligibility. Zeliva Pictures and Luis Avilez may retract this offer at any time and for whatever reason without the need to inform the Best Festival Short Film winner. The intention of this offer is to gain more exposure for winners.
1. The film will be viewable with any PRIME account and any income generated from the film will belong to Zeliva Pictures, Luis Avilez and/or any of its affiliates.
2. The producer/owner of the short film will need sign and email back a release form stating that they waive any income generated from the film on Prime Video.
3. Producer will be required to sign a release form stating that the film is all original and the producer owns all the rights to the film.
4. Any legal actions that arise from copyrighted material that the producer knowingly or unknowingly uses on his/her film will be the responsibility of the producer of the film.
5. We will add a Zeliva Pictures intro video to the film.
6. We do not market your film. We may however advice you on certain things you could do to maximize your exposure.
7. Producer(s) agree to minimum of one year listing.
8. If you request to remove your film prior to a year of its initial listing there will be a $125 processing fee. If you request to remove it after the year, we will not charge a fee.
9. The offer is for the film that was submitted to our festival, not a re-edit. Although we will consider the re-edit if it increases production value.
1. Complete captions file for your film in any of the following formats (you may use YouTube's caption creator, or we may create the captions for a fee that is based on the length of the film)
SMPTE-TT (RP-2052) with an .xml file extension
STL (EBU standard) with a .stl file extension (Spruce Subtitle file format which also has an .stl file extension not supported)
DFXP Full/TTML (Timed Text Markup Language) with a .dfxp file extension
iTT (iTunes Timed Text) files with a .iTT file extension
SCC (Scenarist Closed Caption) with a .scc file extension
SRT (SubRip text file format) with a .srt file extension
2. Signed release forms by all actors.
3. The film must be all original and producer must clear any licenses for any music/sound that doesn't belong to them.
4. Film must be a minimum of 1080P.
5. A trailer for the film is NOT required but would definitely be useful.
6. We will need the 3 following art work files.
- Key art Poster 16x9 (1920x1080) in either PNG or JPEG which will be used in search results and title details page.
- Key art Poster 3x4 (1200x1600) in either PNG or JPEG which will be used in search results and title details page.
- 16x9 (1920x1080) Background image that conveys the mood of your title. (Stills from the film work great for this)
8. Names of Producer(s), Director, Writer(s) and Cast.
9. Original Release Date
10. Genre(s) of the film (3 Max)
11. Suggested rating (Age 7+, 13+, 16+, 18+)
WE WILL PROVIDE ALL THE REQUIRED RELEASE FORMS
Any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FILMS WE HAVE LISTED